Bessey GearKlamp GK15
Bessey GearKlamp GK transmission clamp 150/60
First of its kind in the world
- Clamping force up to 2,000N
- High-quality two-component plastic handle positioned around the rail, so clamp can be used in tight spaces
- Easy-to-move trapezoidal thread spindle with swivelling pressure plate
- Quick-release shift button to quickly adjust sliding bar
- On carded hang pack
Unique compact design
The GearKlamp is extremely flexible and can even be used in the tightest of spatial conditions:
- due to the patented mechanism that separates the handle
- from the spindle and positions it around the rail due to the crossed v-grooves on the upper section for securely holding round, pointed and angular components
The clamp contains all kinds of clamping technology savvy and guarantees the user extra comfort:
- due to the high-quality two-component plastic handle for safe handling
- due to the quick-release shift button for quickly adjusting the sliding bar
- due to the swivelling pressure plate for exact alignment of the workpiece
Meeting the BESSEY quality promise was a focus in development, and so the transmission clamp is also a winning choice in terms of durability:
- due to the use of high-quality materials, such as fibreglass-reinforced polyamide for the top and bottom, as well as hardened, tempered, and burnished steel for the profiled rails
- due to the sliding bar;s plastic housing, the driving mechanism is protected from dust and splintering
Make the impossible possible!
With the new GearKlamp from BESSEY, you get a solution for conveniently clamping work even in the tightest spaces. To do this, BESSEY separated the handle from the spindle and positioned it around the rail. The GearKlamps force is transferred due to the internal gear mechanism concealed in the sliding jaw.
The new GearKlamps design is much more compact in comparison to classic Screw Clamps, lever clamps and one-handed clamps, which gives the user key advantages: For one thing, there are no disruptive tool components in the work area for the mechanic to run into and thus damage the workpiece or even injure themselves. Ergonomic handling is guaranteed in every clamping situation.The result is not having to twist your hand and be more comfortable when working.
Try it out you;ll be thrilled!
|B - Throat depth (mm)||60|
|X - Rail (mm)||25 x 12|
|A - Opening (mm)||150|
|Clamping Force kN (up to)||2,000 N|